I'd love to give some feedback if there are any takers
Good Evening all, 

I'm still trying to socially mingle around here, your patience with this all is very much appreciated. In short I'm a "high-functioning" autistic and have been out of the loop with well, people, for quite some time, or at least English-speaking people. 

Nevermind all of that. 

In terms of feedback/coaching/mentoring, I'm pretty flexible with how you want to go about it. I can give feedback to anyone at any skill level, though in all honesty my feedback is going to be more helpful to peeps with less developed work. I mean I can still take a crack at someone's epic +100 hour professional rendering, but I don't know how helpful my evaluation will be in this case. This is regarding craftsmanship related feedback, composition/lighting/color, etc.

Regarding conceptual feedback on the other hand, at the very least I can promise you something helpful and mildly entertaining in one way or another, no matter what you show me. The more story/context you provide me, the more helpful I can be in this regard. 

I can give feedback per work, discuss it with you and all at least through writing. 

Let's see where this goes.
Hey Reisno! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the experience!  

I applaud you offering up mentoring to help others, great stuff. A couple of suggestions I would make having run the Environment Design Rocks mentoring, is that you might want to put up a link to a place people can see your work. There also tends to be some element of structure to mentorship, at least the ones that were popular, so you might want to think about that too. Regular streaming times, tips and notes, stuff like that.  These are just suggestions, so don't feel you need to do any of it.

I would also suggest if you are keen on doing critiques for people, check out the Critiques thread : http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-36.html

Also, the crimson crucible monthly challenge (first one this month!) has tons of people doing work and posting in wip threads. They would greatly appreciate crits and help! :
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-72.html

And of course if you just browse the sketchbooks for the active ones people always appreciate some constructive comments there.

Hope that was helpful? Feel free to PM me if you have questions. Welcome to the Daggers!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta