Daily Drawing
It's been a while since I've started drawing, but I feel like I'm going absolutely nowhere. I've made so little progress and I feel really unsatisfied and unfulfilled. I've tried a lot of personal development books, art books to help me get through, but it made little to no impact on me.
I have a such difficult time focusing and I've stopped drawing for almost two weeks now.

Up until now, I've been drawing mostly alone since my none of my peers are interested in drawing. So I feel that if I immerse myself more with a highly competitive, productive, critical and friendly community I can work better.
So I hope this community will fit that description.

So I'm setting a very modest goal. I will draw for at least 2 hours a day and produce at least 1 drawing to upload to a thread. I know that 2 hours are not even close to being enough (for example Feng Zhu recommends 5 hours a day), but I've set high goals like that in the past and it does not work well for me. Maybe if I can access a real life community, I will be able to reach that level of productivity

I'm planning to do this until the end of the year (December 31). If I miss a day, I have to post 2 more and extra hours the next day and so on.

I hope that I will receive highly constructive criticism as I go on!

Please wish me luck! Any suggestions are very welcome!
Good luck, I know what you're going through since I'm a lone learner aswell. But joining this forum and participate with all the challenges and CC it will motivate you alot! It did for me.

Btw where you from?

Thank you! I will definitely check out those challenges!
I'm from Indonesia, I hope some people here are from there too!