hi.
Hello,

I'm 23yo guy from Poland and I really don't like introducing myself, especially in english, but let's try :D. 

When I was a little kid I used to draw manga characters (I still have a weakness for manga a little bit) and this is when I fell in love with drawing and painting. For many years I didn't draw and paint anything, but old love has come back a couple weeks ago. :)

Recently I was more into old masters paintings and history of art than a concept and digital art world, but I'm catching up fast, I think. :]  My favorite digital artist at the moment is Maciej Kuciara probably because I love cyberpunk themes and he have a lot of this kind of artworks (any cyberpunk heads here? x]).  

I would say that I have that academic soul for technical aspects of making art, so I really enjoy learning theories and fundamentals, which I do right now. I heard that there are two types of painter - analytical type and intuitive type - and I'm definitely this first one :). So, I need you guys to kick butt of my right side of brain, but I have came here not only for seeking a critique and knowledge but mainly for an inspiration from your art, hard work and especially from your personalities, guys! 

BTW sorry for my quite bad english, but I'm still learning in that field too. :]
Hi Rot with an umlaut!

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! I love me some Maciej too! Especially his black and white works! That guy is a beast when it comes to making great pieces.

Your english is fine. Don't worry about it. Nobody here is a grammar nazi (Or so I think...).

Super cool meeting you! Add a sketchbook thread. Participate in contests. Engage in discussions and you're good to go! Hope you have a meaningful stay!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hi, good luck on your art journey!

I'm from Kraków btw.

Pozdrawiam :)