Hi!
Hi guys! So time to introduce myself.

My name is Marc, I'm 26 and I'm from Spain (so english is not my main language... trying to learn :P) I have a degree in psichology and I'm currently working with people with autism and special needs. 

Drawing has been always my hobbie, even since I was a kid. But in the last months I have determined myself to take it seriously. I really want to take it to another level, being a professional (if this is possible). When I was at university I didn't draw too much, I didn't have an idea of what I want to do in life. I used to think that I was too old to start again and try to be an artist. But now I'm very convinced that I can do it. So I want to try to do myself a practice schedule and work hard. I've started to take digital art lessons once a week in my hometown with "Rafater", a great spanish ilustrator. Hope with time and dedication I will become better. 

I came here through a Noah Bradley article, and I've been checking all your posts. I think it's a very nice place with a lot of resources and (most important) a lot of people in the same situation as me. Seems this is a great community with very nice and motivated artists!

Thank's for reading and sorry again for my bad english!!

You mean Rafater from Deviantart? Holy shit he's awesome!

Hola que tal Marc? Mi amigo, welcome to the Crimson Daggers! A psych major! Here's to hoping you'll call me out whenever I say something that'll get me sent to the nut house!

I hope you'll have a meaningful stay here! Looking forward to that sketchbook of yours!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
I'm very lucky for having such an amazing teacher! But only once a week isn't practice enough. I want to make a daily routine but there's so many fields to improve...

Thank you for the nice welcome, gracias :)

Welcome Marc! Looking forward to see your sketchbook, too! Checked out your teacher's Deviantart, he's really good! You might ask for his advice on planning your daily routine, and I'm sure many people on this forum would be happy to share exerience if you have quesions :)

Thank's for the welcome!! You can see my little portfolio in this thread: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7517.html

Any critic and advise is very welcome!!