Knopfkater's sketchy world
Sooooooo. for the update on that little thingy

1 by 1 meter, in oil and acrylic paints.  a lot of work and still a lot of mistakes, like with the general light  or "anatomy " but i got to love traditional painting. A shame that it looks so bad on this photo ^^ and lost the whole the aura.

It also came to quite interesting moments and experiences when taking the piece from the studio home or the other way around. I met some Italian expressionist in their late 60's which saw the picasso references in it and we had a talk about art and life at the traffic lights XD

I also got a free bus ride later n that week because of the piece, so a lot happened ^-^

but to keep it short, i will get back, finishing my sketchbook time and thinking about the next painting,

cya i love all of you <3

[Image: di5nTBK.jpg?1]

Love it!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Awww, that you Fedo

Soo working on the weeks final and still have no idea what to do for the final thing.
The most effort got into perspective, shadow theory and design, so i did some thumbnails to develope ideas.

After none of them seemed promising, i took one of the thumbnails objects and tried to design it a little further.

maybe that will become the weeks final, a full design and final render, so everything from brewer method, to shadow theory could get implemented.

but we'll see tomorrow, cya

first thoughts on how a gypsy/ traveling merchants carriage in the Victorian century might look like :)

[Image: HAEfmEg.jpg]

Sooo, it this time of the night again it's ....   ...   i really need to think of a catchy thing to say until tomorrow

But what about the weeks final.

It will be this wonderful merchants wagon, i have decided and put a little more time in developing it's overall design, shape and researching how these vehicles work.  So, tomorrow light, color and one perspective drawing will be worked on, until then,  have a great and productive Sunday fellow daggers.

[Image: RzsCZwq.jpg]

It's this time of the night again, it's..... well i still have not come up with something good.

maybe tomorrow is the day^.^

That seems like today's motto. The perspective drawing took a while so the render became more of a sloppy paint job :D

But for that you'll get an wip for Happy Burger, isn't that something :3

That's it for today, cya tomorrow ^-^ 

[Image: TLZGe0P.jpg]
[Image: vf2XeKN.jpg]

You are kicking so much ass right now man!!! Did you do a 3d underlayer or is it by head? Cause it looks sweet af

@noodle <3 thank youuuu, this day i didn't tho ^^ and yeah I used a brewer Grid, but no 3d.

It's this time of the night again, its hustliiiiiiing with knopf

yeah, was pretty much a lazy f#ck this day, but finished the research about scholarships.

Plan for tomorrow:

O go to bed early (today)

O wake up early

O kick ass

[Image: wI2zPOG.jpg]

what do i hear? scholarships? you didnt tell me about that mister tss tsss