Nice to meet you
Hello nice to meet you all.
I came from 4chan's /ic/ mostly but I'm not really a regular there as I said in my first question post.

I'm mostly a weeaboo but I enjoy all sorts of art including paintings.

My main goal is to get a decent job at a small game studio or somewhere and do animation/concept art there.

Right now I'm just trying to get good at drawing and painting.

Also I'm bad at communicating sort of online and offline (social anxiety that leads to small awkward acts) so I say to hope that it won't happen too much!

[Image: tumblr_o690hq8nCk1vqu9uwo1_540.png]

have this sketch of a rabbit as Link I did.
Hi Dove!

You came to the right place! There are challenges (like the Crimson Crucible) that are pretty much active with giving solid advice. Along with the Sketchbook people. People here are generally nice. Some super nice people, sometimes it's hard to believe they're real. So nice, there's nothing to be anxious about!

Welcome to the Daggers! Hope you'll have a meaningful experience! Here's to improving your art and (online) social skills!

More rabbits I say!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
(05-19-2016, 12:13 AM)John Wrote: Hi Dove!

You came to the right place! There are challenges (like the Crimson Crucible) that are pretty much active with giving solid advice. Along with the Sketchbook people. People here are generally nice. Some super nice people, sometimes it's hard to believe they're real. So nice, there's nothing to be anxious about!

Welcome to the Daggers! Hope you'll have a meaningful experience! Here's to improving your art and (online) social skills!

More rabbits I say!

Thank you so much and nice to meet you! I noticed that you posted on my sketchbook page which I'm really appreciative about your friendliness! I saw your sketchbook page too and I love the hands you're drawing. I'm jealous, I wish I can draw hands as good as you! I wish the best of luck to you and this is to hoping that we both can reach our goals of good art!

And yes, more bunnies!