help me here!
i need some help in order to develop this image... critiques and any idea are welcome :) even the bad ones :P
[Image: 81415227.jpg]
Looks good, I like the perspective and the colours, but the thing that bugged me the most was the eye being so close to the mouth so I moved it a bit. Another thing that I would do is to make the third mouth match the two outter ones, but I quess it more up to preference.
[Image: sbw0uuac.jpg]

Did a few adjustments to make it "pop" a bit more. Hope it helps.

[Image: Wb5qT.jpg]
(03-31-2012, 02:26 AM)Tuqi Wrote: Looks good, I like the perspective and the colours, but the thing that bugged me the most was the eye being so close to the mouth so I moved it a bit. Another thing that I would do is to make the third mouth match the two outter ones, but I quess it more up to preference.
[Image: sbw0uuac.jpg]

yeh i agree with you! the eye was very close to the mouth! thanks i will change it ;)
(03-31-2012, 04:14 PM)Banth Wrote: Did a few adjustments to make it "pop" a bit more. Hope it helps.

[Image: Wb5qT.jpg]

i like the shadow you put in the creature and the thing in the mouth that i dont know the name but i know what it is!! guive much more punch to the image! sorry about grammar mistakes englis isnt my first language :)
Hi! I don't know if this is any good, but i rotated it a little so the snapedragonthing rises from the down left corner up to the right and kind of creates an X with the background. I think it's more dynamic this way. Maybe rotate it even more. I rotated the whole image, maybe you should just rotate the monster, I don't know, just play around a little =)
And I changed the (I don't know how to say it better) threads of salivary so they emphasise the movement a bit more.

[Image: paintover_by_zaerteltier-d4uut6t.jpg]

NICE WORK Myriam!! i really like what you did in this image!! thanks so much for the help!
you're welcome, glad you like it =)

hope this helps, feel free to ignore/ disregard [Image: i40eg7.jpg]

(04-10-2012, 09:43 PM)brenthollowell Wrote: hope this helps, feel free to ignore/ disregard [Image: i40eg7.jpg]

wow... awasome job you did here!!! o_0 you are very talented person!! thanks!!
Here is my quick approach. Hope it helps in any way. It might be a good idea to add some wings since it's pretty high in the air unless it's very long and is emerging from the water.

[Image: johnypo.jpg]