Hiya
Smile 
Hi guys, just popping in to say hello :)

Bit of a quick back story I suppose. I started drawing a good number of years ago, on track to reaching my dream of becoming a professional artist. Just when I was nearly getting there, I fell on some hard times, lost a ton of confidence, got a shitty full time job, stopped drawing entirely, and worst of all, I completely gave up on my goal. Lost pretty much all of my progress and motivation to learn.

So 2 years on, finally getting over some heavy depression and getting my mojo back...*rocky theme tune intensifies*...I'm ready to start all over again. Biggest fear is making bad drawings, so I kind of need to force myself to show my progress to the world and get over it, or I'll never achieve anything!

Phew, sorry for the long winded intro. Now, work work work!
Hi Plissken.

There's this saying (I think it's from Bobby Chiu) about whenever you're going through bad days in drawing, all you're doing is getting rid of the bad drawings you have inside of you and reaching for the good drawings to come out.

Hey man, it's great you're out of the funk. And welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Thanks very much man :)

And that's a great way of looking at it. Bobby Chiu was always a massive inspiration to me, it's good to know that even HE has bad drawing days :D