Hi Everyone
I'm Liam and I live in New Zealand, I am also studying at Massey University in the Creative Media production course.

I mostly work in a sketchbook and do some traditional painting, I'd like to hone my skills and improve my digital painting.
Hi, Pattison, welcome to Crimson Daggers! Glad to have some fresh blood. :D Hope that doesn't sound too creepy with the death cult, I mean, forum being named Crimson Daggers and all.

LOL, kidding around aside, I'm looking forward to watching your progress! Lets all learn together. ;u;

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
(06-26-2016, 07:57 PM)Mechanizoid Wrote: Hi, Pattison, welcome to Crimson Daggers! Glad to have some fresh blood. :D Hope that doesn't sound too creepy with the death cult, I mean, forum being named Crimson Daggers and all.

LOL, kidding around aside, I'm looking forward to watching your progress! Lets all learn together. ;u;

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning together too.
Welcome, Pattison! Look forward to seeing your stuff. I'm quite new myself, but it's a very supportive and welcoming community, in my experience. :)

-   Sketchbook   - 
(06-27-2016, 03:23 PM)BadWoolf Wrote: Welcome, Pattison! Look forward to seeing your stuff. I'm quite new myself, but it's a very supportive and welcoming community, in my experience. :)

Thank you Badwoolf! I'm looking forward to jumping in and improving alongside the community.
Heya Liam, whatup? I live in Wellington, well close to Welly anyway. Were you at the art and industry of imagination conference a few weeks ago? I was :)
Welcome to the forum, good to see more kiwis coming up on here. Hope you get a lot out of it!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(06-28-2016, 10:32 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: Heya Liam, whatup? I live in Wellington, well close to Welly anyway. Were you at the art and industry of imagination conference a few weeks ago? I was :)  
Welcome to the forum, good to see more kiwis coming up on here. Hope you get a lot out of it!

Hi Amit, I didn't go to the day of keynotes but I went to the sculpting masterclass the day afterward. How did you find the event?

I hope so too :) what sold me on it was seeing your icon under the sketchbooks section ( I recognised it from WCW 3).
hah, well that's a tremendous honour you do me by saying so! It's pretty much the only art forum I've stayed with that I think is really fairly consistently supportive and ass kicking at the same time. Be sure to interact with others and offer crits feedback etc and you'll start getting it in reciprocation too.
I'd love to see you participate in the Crimson Crucible at some point too!

Yeah I really liked most of the talks on that day and it was cool to meet up with some art buddies I haven't seen in ages. I wanted to do that sculpting class as well, but just didn't have the dubloons to do both.

Anyhoo, catch ya around!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta