Jade's Sketchbook
Been busy with some other projects lately ...so busy in fact that I decided to take a breather and make a fun project out of that. @_@ I know I know...why make more work for myself. Well this is fun to me and I get to practice at the same time. I am going to make a game out of it if I can...maybe learn some animation skills ...I'm being hopeful. I've never animated anything other than a bouncing ball when I was like 12. Heh...how hard could it be? Lol. 

Anyways here is a class I came up with for the game. Bubble Gum Witch. I am going to color her soon. The game is based on yummy desserts...I was hungry.

Attached Files Image(s)

Having fun...^_^

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Jadesky. Keep working haha.
I encourage you to pick a Bridgman book or a Loomis and study from there nonstop. You´ll grasp much better anatomy.
Cheers!!!

(08-17-2016, 09:14 PM)RickRichards Wrote: Hi Jadesky. Keep working haha.
I encourage you to pick a Bridgman book or a Loomis and study from there nonstop. You´ll grasp much better anatomy.
Cheers!!!

Thanks, I will look into it. I know I need to practice more. I feel rusty as hell when I don't draw but I have a little one to look after most days and she says whether I get to draw today or not. Lol. Guess I will just have to be patient. I am really terrible at line art does anyone know of some way I can make it thinner or less noticeable? All ideas are welcome. =)
Ahem* As I do sometimes I got a little ahead of myself and you know what from this angle it looks ok but I got so into drawing that day that I forgot to flip the image for a new perspective to check my proportions and such. Lol Needless to say it looked funny as hell when I did. A little help here would be nice (Please any suggestions would be fine) this was my pose reference image. I tried but I just cannot seem to get the legs right now...I'm having one of those moments.

Attached Files Image(s)