WIPS! - Bloodsports 9 - Choose Your Own Adventure 2!
(04-17-2012, 07:53 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Update!

It's almost done. I need to finish his arm, hat and do the background. I should adjust the composition a little too, since the colt is hugging the edge now and it doesn't look good.

Lookin fancy man, good job.
Thank You, dwalkerart :)

I forgot to mention that I'd also appreciate any critique. So if any of you has suggestions, please feel free to share them.

(04-18-2012, 12:29 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Thank You, dwalkerart :)

I forgot to mention that I'd also appreciate any critique. So if any of you has suggestions, please feel free to share them.

i think i get what your trying to do with the gun (have it spinning?), but it feels placed.
*my 2 cents*
Piotr, I agree that the gun appears to be just hanging on his finger rather than spinning, so it rather than looking cool it looks a little odd at the moment. Perhaps you could give the gun a little radial blur or something to quickly give it the impression of circular movement. Also, I'm not getting a clear sense of place from your background, so I would suggest that you make it more distinct to sell the concept.

Max
Thanks guys for the feedback. As for the gun, I agree, it desn't look like it's moving. I experimented a little with motion blur and smudgeing, but I didn't get results that would satisfy me. I'll try to fix it today.

Max, I didn't really touched the background yet, so no worries, I plant to place some cactuses and maybe some rocks there. Thanks anyway for pointing that out.

[Image: 2ly1y8k.jpg] my studys and thumbs
hello everyone , so iv been working last night and iv hit one of though , F#$5* stages were i dont think it looks good and the image is off. I have idea for the background , some dust action and motion but im just at a crossroads now. Im looking to get some feed back if anyone wants to help out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Brick 
Hey Guys here's my progress so far! I actually just watch "Rango" before this bp went up so i was like awesome !!! I watched "Wild Wild West" and also "I Robot" as well. I also went to the library and got a book on gas engines and old farm tractors so yay! I live streamed for a bit on this one too ! Best of luck id better detail like crazy cuz i can see that deadline.

[Image: jleigh_bloodsport9_ref.jpg]
[Image: jleigh_bp9iterspost1.jpg]
[Image: jleigh_bp9iterspost2.jpg]
[Image: jleigh_bp9iterspost3.jpg]
[Image: jleigh_bp9iterspost4.jpg]
[Image: jleigh_bp9iterspost5.jpg]

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
Great works so far.

This are my studies for the Tex Mechs: