RandomGreenButton's Durp Dump
Hello humans! 

I'm new to this forum and just thought Ill post a few of my stuff to get it going. I've only gotten back to drawing a little after the start of this month. Too much work and computer broke on the 16th of August (so no drawing at all for over a month and a half).

October (Fri) 6th. All day Trying to get back into drawing.
[Image: captsadsgjre_by_randomgreenbutton-dbq1w3p.png]

October (Mon) 9. Hour morning sketch.
[Image: randomgreenbuttondoodlefdsfv_by_randomgr...bq1w4g.png]

October (Mon) 9th. One day Concept Illustration
[Image: capture_pumpkinvxfd_by_randomgreenbutton-dbq2vsd.png]

October (Tues) 10 One day Illustration Sketch
[Image: captugfdg6r_by_randomgreenbutton-dbq5904.png]

October (Wed and Thurs) 11th and 12th. Two day illustration, The first day made me feel like Hell XD. But I think I pulled through ok.
[Image: capture_snek3_by_randomgreenbutton-dbq9sq0.png]
[Image: capture_snek6_by_randomgreenbutton-dbqfytz.png]

October (Fri,Mon to Wed) 13th, 16th to 18th.
[Image: capturasdasde_by_randomgreenbutton-dbqzges.png]
Rainbow signature is best signature!!!

Sorry for the spam. I'm just adding things that I've added to other forums from this month.

Hi, RGB. Welcome to the forum!

You have some cool ideas here, but I think there is an unfinished look to at least the work you've posted here. Obviously for a sketchbook or a daily art goal not everything has to be pushed to a total finish, but be careful that you're not developing bad habits.

Look forward to more posts.

(10-23-2017, 02:58 AM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: Hi, RGB. Welcome to the forum!

You have some cool ideas here, but I think there is an unfinished look to at least the work you've posted here. Obviously for a sketchbook or a daily art goal not everything has to be pushed to a total finish, but be careful that you're not developing bad habits.

Look forward to more posts.

I've been trying to just get a few things done as fast as possible for now. Plus with being unable to draw for almost 2 months took a little hit on me. Still having some trouble with putting a lot of time into anything, and "Completing" things will be difficult any time soon. 

This thing was sketched out fairly quickly during a saturday and sunday even whilst being over worked during the weekdays two months ago. :P
[Image: capfdsture_by_randomgreenbutton-dbrdyye.png]

But now I'm just having trouble with getting something even decently visualised even after 3 days or something. (The durp down below that's troubling me atm). Tried to work on it, then I might have been scared off a little with the idea that I've only got this week left of my break until I either get into the Industry or straight back to a job that takes over all weekdays and kills my brain.
[Image: captsdure_by_randomgreenbutton-dbrdyyo.png]
My character on the left and the little illustration visual I'm struggling with.

Idk, if I end up finding a job then I'll be able to get more finished pieces done. But for now, it's just going to be un-clean illustrations and other stuff XD.

I got Shizzles Potato-carrot magic thingy done. Spent another day on it. I've got a little (I lies, It's Big) tweaks to do till I'm happy enough with it.

[Image: new_bloophgj_by_randomgreenbutton-dbrmfiv.png]

I really like your latest painting man. But try paying more attention to your faces they look a bit wonky. Maybe its becasue the painting isnt finished yet but just as a reminder <3 and both of the arms in the middle have very long forearms and look stiff. I think your composition is pretty nice i just dont get (maybe its just me being stupid) what those floating things in the background are. I think its a good idea for composition i just dont really know what those things are. Keeepp rocking man!

(10-25-2017, 02:03 PM)NoodleInBox Wrote: I really like your latest painting man. But try paying more attention to your faces they look a bit wonky. Maybe its becasue the painting isnt finished yet but just as a reminder <3 and both of the arms in the middle have very long forearms and look stiff. I think your composition is pretty nice i just dont get (maybe its just me being stupid) what those floating things in the background are. I think its a good idea for composition i just dont really know what those things are. Keeepp rocking man!

Sorry for the late reply. Work days started early (don't have time for using my comp).
Oh, okays, ill get to fixing the arms if I can... Somehow :'(. The faces are dead because I'm crappy at them and couldnt be asked to work on 'em too much at that time XD I'll try fixing them as much as I can today whilst streaming for extra forcefulness. I dont know what the ball things are either (plz don't ask easy to ask questions :P, you'll make me cry!) I'll probably add more "noise" with more random things, then reduce the attention to them with more blur and with the other items.