WAZZZAP From Spitboi - Bostonian in the House!
BLABBER - Just recapping my life to this point in a "brief" summary - God Speed!

My name is Ali Swei and I run by Spitboi (as you can tell). I am 21 turning 22 relatively soon and studying game design out in Worcester, MA. I have been drawing my tail off as of late and thanks to the Daggers I have been pushing myself further than ever before.

Art background revolves around almost everything being self taught (who isn't at this point?) and doing manga/anime crap for a while. I still look back at it and its obviously in my personal 'style' (don't like that word ><) and enjoy it a lot. I was working my tail off for a good 5 years from 5th grade till 10th grade but took a long break for 4 years where it was just doodling. In the past 6 months I have been working on anatomy and some digital and its paying off!

I thought I was great and looked at concept artists as demigods but looking back at my ignorance I realize that I am going to never be good enough forever (in my eyes) and just waiting and working towards my turn to become a "demigod" as it will be inevitable if I work hard enough.

ANYWAYS!!

Here are some goals for personal reference for down the line:
If I can get good enough to get at least some commissions around/before graduating and have some kind of name for myself.

Issues to work on:
1) Perspective
2) Environment
3) Color theory
4) COMPOSITION
5) Lighting
6) Values
7) Hand/Eye/Lower body/extremity anatomy
8) LOTSA STUDIES!
9) MORE STUDIES!!
10) ZBrush/Sculpting
11) Tons of digital painting/drawing and being able to do linework!

Man this can go on forever, I have class in an hour but this turned into a diary entry for myself!

Anyways - see ya!

- Spit
Heya Spit. Love the energy, can I have some? :) Can't wait to see you work and see where you take it.