Hi
I came here to learn stuff and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum! So...um...yeah I'll sit here with my sketchbook....ok?

So hello everybody. My name is Raphael, i'm 28 and I finally decided to sit down and learn this art thingy. The thing is, it's so hard learning alone and having no one to talk about it. 

So although meeting new people comes hard for me - that's what I hope for here - to be with people who love the same thing as me. Also I'm hoping for an occasional (or not so occasional) kick in the butt to point me in the right direction, because man am i a noob.

So yeah, nice to meet ya!
Hello Raphael.

Bad news is, art, generally speaking, is a very lonely process. Good news is, there are people who go through the same thing and get to talk about it, thus making them feel less alone! Join the shoutbox, or Discord chat (4th icon from the left, below the CD header)!

For the occasional butt kicking, you might want to start a thread under the Sketchbook section! Looking forward!

(And don't worry. We're all noobs if you think about it. Nobody is keeping score.)

And likewise. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead