CC6 Another Spider Pumpkin <:/
Oi lads! I'm back for another! I know that there already is a pumpkin spider or variation of the sorts but i'm gonna stick with this anyway and see where i can go :) 
Thanks for hosting this guys and i cant wait to finish!

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't forget to flesh out the characters and their relationship! Pumpkins and Spider don't have an inherent dynamic that you'd associate right off the bat, so it's up to you to figure out a way to make it clear who they are and what they're up to.

Ok! I've fleshed out a bit of a story here and a decent comp, time to gather refs then paint till the deadline :D
Also i'll post some studies i've gotta do on the way, glad to be here and see yall on the other side B)

Attached Files Image(s)

Your design is pretty simple, but I like it. The humoristic approach of the pumpkin guy in the bottom left is my personal favourite. Maybe because most people do the serious approach. Anyway do whatever you like the most. The composition is decent, but you should simplify your values, you could create this thumbnail with 3-4 values only, it would read better and at the same time probably easier to do. Good luck!

Ok! I did a final greyscale of the painting and i slipped in a few studies for color setup, time for color comps this week then a final render thursday thru friday!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey AArscott,

Some good colour studies in that last post.

For your pumpking/spider image - just check where your light source is coming from. By looking at it I think it's supposed to be coming from the staff but it instead looks like it's coming from the left hand.

6 days left!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Done! Spent all day on this, it was fun! Gotta go learn colors now, i'm very bad at painting D:

Attached Files Image(s)