CC 06 - a friendly meeting
Hello, this is the first time I am posting here. I hope you will like it. These are my WIP screenshots.

I have problems with posting the images, when I choose a file and click on add attachment it just refresh the page and nothing is added, any tips?
Welcome to the challenge! You have to click the button "insert into post" that shows up below the attachment upload once the page has refreshed. It puts the image link wherever your cursor is in the post editor. Do the same process multiple times for multiple images

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(10-21-2016, 08:58 AM)Amit Dutta Wrote: Welcome to the challenge! You have to click the button "insert into post" that shows up below the attachment upload once the page has refreshed. It puts the image link wherever your cursor is in the post editor. Do the same process multiple times for multiple images

Thanks for the response but I still do not know how to do it. When I refresh, no button (insert into post) shows up nowhere. When I look into attachments manager, there are no files, its like I cannot add files into "my Attachments". Maybe its the file type or something?

for the time being, I can post it on imgur and drop a link here:
WIP - 1
http://imgur.com/a/pAlme
There shouldn't be problems with file type, cause you use Jpg...
Never really  had that problem, I use to just press  Add Attachment and that's all. Maybe try another browser?

Your sketch looks interesting, my first interpretation was as the man is trying to tame the spider.
But if it's just a friendly meeting, I'd add some details to make it more clear. like, maybe they play go or some other board game, or whatever friends could do together :)

It was the file size or resolution, sorry. 

So here they are :) 

WIP - 1

WIP - 2 

this is where I am now. I will look at it again in a few days, hope I will spot some mistakes.

(10-22-2016, 07:08 AM)neopatogen Wrote: There shouldn't be problems with file type, cause you use Jpg...
Never really  had that problem, I use to just press  Add Attachment and that's all. Maybe try another browser?

Your sketch looks interesting, my first interpretation was as the man is trying to tame the spider.
But if it's just a friendly meeting, I'd add some details to make it more clear. like, maybe they play go or some other board game, or whatever friends could do together :)

I was not thinking about he title really. I wanted to do something like "master and his army" thing. But the idea of playing board games is really good :D