ELLO!!!
Finally decided to give this site a try after hearing about it for a little while. You may know me from conceptart.org or deviantart, but for those who don't; my name is Robert Powell, I am a digital artist that currently resides in Canada. I have been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. Painting is something that I have only really started a few years ago, but neither is perfect as this point. Any sort of crits or suggestions are welcome and highly encouraged whenever you see my work. Don't be shy or feel that you are too harsh, cuz I can take it. :)

Hopefully I can learn a thing or two while being here, so that I may be one step closer to achieving my goal of working in the concept art industry.

Cheers!

i got the same goal and i am also from canada welcome
Hello and welcome to Daggers!!

I am sure with goals like that you will go far!! Have you created a sketchbook here yet? I look forward to seeing that :)

I've not been here many days myself... but I have improved so much thanx to the wonderful people here. The inspiration, the helpful links and comments and generally such nice people. I'm sure you will reach your goals in no time!!

Cya around :D

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage