blacklotus sketchbook

sooo these are things i've been hiding and procrastinating on VuV
Hell yeah youre back <3
wip

Hi , nice stuff you got here, some crits for the last 3D works,
the chain looks more like glass tube with grass and quicksilver in it. Did you used raytracing or an image as reflection map. In either case spending some time for UV mapping shoud help, and also you should lower the reflectivity , it is too much now.
And for the head , the topology seems clear, and nice work overall, just some quick reminder to check the model in various views. Not checking top view enough may result in some flatness and some sharp angles in the centerline (esp if you are using some kind of symmetry modifier) , the chin and mouth area may benefit from more lovin :)

(11-20-2014, 02:11 AM)AliceChopper Wrote: Hi , nice stuff you got here, some crits for the last 3D works,
the chain looks more like glass tube with grass and quicksilver in it. Did you used raytracing or an image as reflection map. In either case spending some time for UV mapping shoud help, and also you should lower the reflectivity , it is too much now.
And for the head , the topology seems clear, and nice work overall, just some quick reminder to check the model in various views. Not checking top view enough may result in some flatness and some sharp angles in the centerline (esp if you are using some kind of symmetry modifier) , the chin and mouth area may benefit from more lovin :)

Thanks for the crits and tips, much appreciated :D
i tried doing a thing and well yeah.

*note to self*: do gem/jewl material studies OTL

i would like a crit please thank you wip

snowed in this last week of the month so desided to do these thingamajigs

I tried v.v

concepts i've start and will not finish cuz pfffft (loosely themed off of Luigi).

wip for a blizzard contest