Raz's Sketchbook
Some proper shape going on in those figure drawings :) Also very good how you deconstruct the hand you photographed

About your color studies, looking at the lizard study you did I feel like you might want to approach studying color differently for the moment, if you dont mind me making a suggestion.

First make a palet of the dominant colors everywhere. after you are 100% certain you did your best, colorpick the image and see how far you were off. This only takes 5 minutes to do and is way faster then to draw an entire image.

Thank you Yarrnick for the crit. I'm gonna try that on the next one, but i wanted to study the lizard too not just the colors.

Some more mods to this

60 sec and 10 min

memory

memory

Nice to see trying to do the study again from memory, this really helps solidify it in your mind. Watch the hue on your fire, it is a bit yellow compared to the ref. But nice job on trying to tackle fire, that is a very very hard thing to do. I hate drawing fire lol xP
Keep up the good work :D

Thanks Jaik. I enjoyed painting that fire, messed up the color but oh well, got to keep in mind to make it more red-orange and lots of saturation.

Awesome sketchbook man! Can't even firugre out what to say or what advice I can give you. Just keep it up!

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by.

Nice studies, really good the way you are applying all of your studies :D
Personally I would say do a piece and really push it to finish to see how far you can take it. Apply all your studies and really give it your best. Might turn out, might not, but I bet you will learn a heap from the process.
Keep up the good work :D

Thank you Jaik. I was thinking about that, just got to figure out what to do :). I assume I can't make something to cover everything i'm studying so got to pick something.

Oh my oh my oh my. Love those gesture drawings. Keep'em coming ;)

Thank you sir! :) Gonna try and do them daily.

It's nice seeing you in here, Razvan. Your pencil works convey so much confidence. Thanks for sharing and keep going!

Very nice ;) I think I'll be doing nothing but gesture drawings during the christmas break thanks to you. Really good job, keep rockin' ;3

Hey Nika, nice to see you around here too. Glad you like them and I'll be doing these for some time for sure. :)
Hey ramalooke, have fun with them :).

Hey man, great work! Loving those studies, also the gestures look pretty awesome!

Keep it up :)