And good day to You too sir... or something like that
Rainbow 
Hello, I'm 24yo. student from Czech Republic and my goal is try to get into Industrial design course at local college next year and then (in distant future) work in concept or illustration. I'm propably exact opposite of classic person interested in making art... i didn't start drawing until late highschool and my approach was something like... "this stuff dont look like these from Blizzard, so i cannot do this and it was pointless to try". But I always had that feeling i wish to create some cool illustration which i saw in my head. Now i think it's time to break this block so I registered at conceptart.org and after hearing about CD at sickbrush stream I'm here too :D . I hope I can find some friends to study together and to motivate each other. See ya later! :)
(btw. rainbows rock!)
Hey, welcome, good to see you here, I'm new here also.

Do you have a deviantart account? I'd like to take a look at your works.

Welcome! I'm new too, you're about the same age as me and similar goals.
Have you got a DA or livestream etc? The more we help and push each other to be better the faster our skills will develop :D See you around!
Hi guys, i have sketchbook at CA.org http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...587&page=3 (nothing fancy yet :/ ). Anyway for next one or two weeks I'll have somehow tight schedule thanks to exams, but after that I'm planning to go pretty much daily hardcore grind mode during summer so I will sure welcome sketch buddy or somebody to push our boundaries with :) Also my connection is on the crappy side of the moon so livestream is off limits, but i have skype so we can comunicate over that :)
Nice sketchbook, some interesting works and studies, keep it up!