Embarassing beginnings
Well, maybe not embarrassing, but still not something I would flaunt around to get a commission :D I've recently found this buried deep within my hard drive. I've spend a LONG time making it and never thought I'd post it anywhere.  

I believe it's my first photoshop painting from 2011. 
Share your not-so-great first endeavors in your journey :)

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm not the best with social media.

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
I don't have my first photoshop painting unfortunately. I know I did some landscapes that looked a lot like yours (same EXTREME bloom of light lol and abuse of texture). 

But I do have this. Pretty embarrassing.

Attached Files Image(s)

I looooove this kinda thing and seeing everyone's images. Here is my entry to the Riot 'League of Legends' contest on Polycount in December 2014. Can't believe Riot didn't hire me after seeing this beautiful AAA-quality splash art.... 

I die inside every time I look at it lmao 

[Image: showgirl_leblanc_by_chubbycat_nya-d89i08g.png]
That picture is a gift, chubby!

(08-18-2018, 02:10 AM)JosephCow Wrote: I don't have my first photoshop painting unfortunately. I know I did some landscapes that looked a lot like yours (same EXTREME bloom of light lol and abuse of texture). 

But I do have this. Pretty embarrassing.

Hey Joseph ! Well, it shows how far you've come since then :) 

I remember thinking back then "Well, maybe If i slap some textures and add a lot of light no one will notice I have no idea what I'm doing !" :D

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
(08-31-2018, 06:03 PM)chubby_cat Wrote: I looooove this kinda thing and seeing everyone's images. Here is my entry to the Riot 'League of Legends' contest on Polycount in December 2014. Can't believe Riot didn't hire me after seeing this beautiful AAA-quality splash art.... 

I die inside every time I look at it lmao 

[Image: showgirl_leblanc_by_chubbycat_nya-d89i08g.png]

Riot will never know what they've lost that day ! you know, once we all become supreme masters, people will look at this stuff and be like "dang, so they were human once.." ;)

You call that "embarrassing?" You ain't seen nuthin. Those are pretty good actually.
step aside

[Image: gliger_design_by_gliger_d56gep0-fullview.jpg]

idk man these are pretty bad lul

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all