The Jeremiah Deathline of doooom
Allrght, So as i said im about month 2 of beginning to draw and i still feel super oblivious to so many things. but i am setting some goals so i can have direction over the next 12 months

Over the next year i would like to accomplish

1 - Continue to study and paint, I really want to put in some crazy hours, id like to spend at least 10 hours a day painting and drawing

2 - Push myself to enter all the Crimson Dagger activities regardless if i cant paint well enough and keep painting and working hard untill my designs and works look good

3 - I am only 20 as of this year, but previous to this year i was wasting so much time with games, Drinking and partying and just not working hard. However this year has been a turn around for me, I want to continue working hard not drinking or partying or wasting any time untill my work starts to improve. So no drinky drinky and no party party for another 12 months

4- Finally just to stream and record all my progress for people to see if they are interested via the live streams and the online sketchbooks

Thats all really, I Hope i've done all this correctly but i guess there's only up from ground zero. So here we go :)