Crimson COW WIP (Week of Jan. 4th)
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Creature of the Week!

Similar to CHOW, I'll give a prompt every week and you'll create a creature that fits with it. 

There will be separate work in progress and final threads. Drafts go in WIP, finished stuff goes in Finals.

Once the end of week has been reached (Saturday), I'll post a poll at the end to see who's creature wins. Winners choose next week's prompt.

Some ground rules:
- One final per person
- Original art, no fan art or pre-made art
- This has to be a creature, no human characters, but people can be with the creature. Humanoid creatures are allowed.
- No unsolicited critiques. Feel free to solicit them.

Now, let's get started!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATURE OF THE WEEK: JANUARY 4th 2021

-THE HORNED GUARDIAN-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEADLINE: SATURDAY, JANUARY 9th @ 10AM EST/ 7AM PT/ 3PM GMT

Woah, I had no idea this was a thing again. We need to spread the word a bit more for these kinds of challenges to work, I don't know if a lot of people are checking out these sections anymore xD

Right now the issue is probably that the frequency and participation level aren't generate any traction yet.Which mean no body get motivated to partcipate exept those who find the challenge interesting by itself and are free to participate.Since it like a surprise base event you gotta drop everything your doing to do this which put constraint that might kill the interest of most to participate.I applaud the initiative i think it just a question of finding prompt that gonna motivate people to participate.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(01-12-2021, 10:21 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Woah, I had no idea this was a thing again. We need to spread the word a bit more for these kinds of challenges to work, I don't know if a lot of people are checking out these sections anymore xD

It's my own fault. Besides I got caught up in my own life and forgot about it. Fingers crossed for this week!