Hello Hello Is somebody out there?
Wink 
Not a very original title but what the heck :-)

Anyways, I came to introduce myself. I'm 25 and I'll start in September my first year in an artschool (if I pass the entrance exams, but I have confidence!). So I'll be one of you guys soon, happy happy!

I've only recently started following livestream and came across Daniel's Danger room. I've watched a bunch of the video's (also the ones where you listen to 'The Ricky Gervais Show', laughed my ass of those times) but never really came across the Crimson Daggers site (must've been too awt by the art and didn't pay any attention on the words I guess). I saw the last video about the guy who posted a complaint on youtube or whatever (don't wanne make a big deal about it) and heard crimson daggers a bunch of times, so here I am!!! Tadaaaaaa .... no reaction? ... seriously? ... oh well.

OH I have a deviantart page too (don't expect too much, it's stil 3rd grade school stuff in my opinion): http://bluelena.deviantart.com/

If you wanne leave a message just do it! Don't hesitate, I won't bite .. unless I'm hungry.
Hey Lena - welcome - hope you have fun here! :)

Hello and welcome, Good luck for the art school exam and I look forward to wtaching you progress here ;). Work hard and enjoy yourself. Oh , and I added you to my watch list on DA :).

I don't bite either (usually) so welcome!