Sketckbook
Hi im htinlinarkar. Here is my sketckbook.I want to study and draw daily to improve myself and keep track of it . And find out which path do i want to take. Looking forward for your feedback.Feel free to critique and give me advice on anything.    here it what i have done in January.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

abit out of focus with things. may be i should focus one by one. 

Great start here! The linework looks great with your latest. For your digis I would start off with a bit of a darker midtone as most of the examples you posted are slightly light/bright, I think more emphasis on form with darker shading might help give them a bit more depth. Keep up the great work!

Love the line quality and form of the last one with the male construction

Welcome to Daggers

Looks like you have a very good handle on figures — and you do an exceptional job with hands and feet — something it seems a lot of us struggle with.

The hatching studies are very cool

Hope you post more