Vandrake's sketchbook
Nice updates! Don't forget to add shadows on the bird from the figures on the first image. You sense of color is solid, and those Spawn illustrations look solid. I recommend doing more studies from photographs or life to help you push your skills further in regards to digital painting. Keep it up!

[Image: goblinmanzana72.jpg]
[Image: charizard72.jpg]
[Image: laezel72.jpg]
[Image: ballesta72.jpg]
[Image: picaro72.jpg]
[Image: barbaraenkaru72.jpg]
[Image: goku72.jpg]
[Image: estudiotecla.jpg]
[Image: partydnd72.jpg]
[Image: orcoportada72.jpg]
I really love seeing the fantasy themed work and keep up the great work here! Consider working in black and gray to work on your values more and up the contrast in your work.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
I love goku face on that last one.The expression is so severe it intimidating.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
[Image: necropolis72.jpg]
[Image: arimor72.jpg]
[Image: supermario72.jpg]
[Image: arquero72.jpg]
Beautiful sketchbook! 

I am really drawn to that image of the three characters in the forest. They look like they are part of their environment (midground), whereas in the other images the characters are standing in the foreground with their feet cut off which makes it look like they are Infront of a backdrop rather than a living environment (if that makes sense)?

Awesome updates, very interesting concepts you have with your latest. I would put more emphasis on defining values in the beginning process of painting just to make things easier and more believable. Keep it going!

Thanks for the comments guys! i keep practicing!

[Image: nezuko72.jpg]

[Image: jinete72.jpg]

[Image: clowndbd72.jpg]

[Image: orcoretratonuevo72.jpg]
Another solid set of images! Keep focusing on those values, I definitely recommend doing studies from photos or movie stills to help you get a better understanding of them. Looking forward to more updates!

Man, your consistency is something else. Really great work ethic.