Hyperrealistic colored pencil drawings
Video 
Hi there!

I am a hyperrealistic illustrator specializing in colored pencil drawings. For the past five years, I have worked as a face-to-face teacher.

These are the drawings I create, and my students achieve similar results within two to three months of instruction 

And now I would like to bring this type of teaching to a much wider audience by creating an online course.

Typically, most good art academies charge $80 per month, over $1000 per year. In my experience, those costs can be drastically reduced, and offer a course for $30 with fully guaranteed instruction.

But, I can't do this alone, that's why I'm here:

1. To find out exactly what the most common problems are when it comes to drawing. What are your biggest challenges when drawing?
  2. To ask for support of my kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dar...ref=4aqafq
  3. The original idea behind this is to launch a high-quality online drawing course so that anyone, anywhere in the world can have access to art education with a guaranteed method, so if you want the course but it's out of your budget, just let me know! ^^