-=HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE_2024=-
-=HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE_2024=-

Greetings Crimson Daggers followers! I wanted to introduce a new challenge idea for Halloween this year and early so the possibility of completing the challenge is realistic along with using Mabs 10th year Drawloween Topic Prompt list featured on Instagram. The goal is simply to complete all topics for the 31 days of Halloween. This is a self development challenge so there will not be a poll and the goal here is to continue learning alongside each other along with with creating some great images that can possibly be used as portfolio pieces and keep us busy outside our routine prompts. You are welcome to do sketches, ink works (like Inktober), or do full scale complete color illustrations. 

Styles can vary in being cartoony, comic book like, vector graphic logo style, painterly, and even GRAFFITI STYLE; where say if the topic is "Alien" you can produce a piece based on the letters of "Alien" and find a clever way to incorporate an Alien character and implied background to the piece, the style of the character and background can be any of the mentioned above, or other. You can also mix styles and methods on the topics, so if you feel like drawing a Werewolf inked out comic book style, then so be it. You may also combine prompts to catch up on days you might have missed if you find yourself running behind schedule, which we are starting early enough where you shouldn't. You may also work Digital or Analog!  

Additionally, if you would like the extra exposure on Instagram simply post and use the hashtag #mabsdrawloweenclub #mabsdrawloweenclub2024 and hashtag the day and topic name with this special hashtag. 
Example for Day 2 Frankenstein: #MDWC24D2, for Day 3 Vampire #MDWC24D3, for Day 4 Faun #MDWC24D4 and so on for the rest of the days and topics. Don't forget to share this forum link with your friends, family, and students to give them the opportunity of joining in sign up on the site is FREE. 

• Guidelines:
    • No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work. (See next rule for exception)
    • 3D is permitted and renders MAY be used as whole or in part of a painting, as long as YOU created the work. Pre-made and/or purchased, online, assets are forbidden.
    • AI may be used in the ideation process, but the final image must be 100% hand-drawn.
    • There is no restriction on the character's gender, time period or culture.
    • Studies are recommended, but not required.
    • There is no restriction on image formats (horizontal, vertical, square).
    • Environment backgrounds are optional.
    • Create your version of each days topic. 
    Rules:
    ***DIGITAL OR ANALOG***
  • At least the head of the character must be visible.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • There again will be no voting on this as this a personal development challenge!

Deadline is Thursday, October 31st @ UTC: 23:59

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
I'll be taking a supporting role and try to be present to encourage and provide feedback.

I can barely hold a book up to my face at the mo', but I like the list and I am taking those prompts on board my to-do.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
RottenPocket Right on and that is awesome! You're amazing at all you do and hope time permits you to rock indeed. Looking forward to your creations and feedback always! 100

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun