Glasya's sketchbook
(08-22-2012, 02:54 PM)ArthurOh Wrote: Hey! I've noticed a huge improvement in your studies, which is awesome. I would suggest getting your hands on Andrew Loomis' books if you haven't already. Keep an eye on your proportion, and keep practicing!

Loomis

oh man thanks, i cant see the difference my self, so other people's words are very much appreciated
its first time seeing this one, its cool since i love the 50s style
thanks a bunch :-D

Woah, i reached the 2nd page !!!
school assignment
done with illustrator cs5

Attached Files Image(s)

more work !!!
all illustrator, last one is photoshop

Attached Files Image(s)

looks very good, you're improving a lot, go on that way ^^
(09-23-2012, 01:51 AM)mysterycookie Wrote: looks very good, you're improving a lot, go on that way ^^

few more
thanks mrah and muz for the help

Attached Files Image(s)

nice but, stay away from Photoshop/Illustrator Lens Flare really.
Also the crow picture is cool, but i dont think that kind of blue suits the image very well.
Keep posting!

(09-24-2012, 10:08 PM)EduardoGaray Wrote: nice but, stay away from Photoshop/Illustrator Lens Flare really.
Also the crow picture is cool, but i dont think that kind of blue suits the image very well.
Keep posting!

thanks, it was part of my home work, i dont like it very much to be honset

will do :D
great that you do a lot of imagination work , dont stop, but i do want to see a lot more studies in here! anyways keep posting!
Thank you for your kind words! Lets balance out the imagination stuff for school assignments with studying this "Figure Drawing for all it's Worth" by Andrew Loomis.

It'd be great to see someone cracking open and going through this book for the first time! Just go from cover to cover (maybe flip through each chapter to get a feel for the books structure) reading and copying the diagrams. When you put it down after a few studies, try and redraw what you learnt from memory without picking the book up again but play around with it too. His books are fun because they're easy to get into he covers a lot!

I'll be coming back for some tasty Loomis studies!

(09-25-2012, 01:40 PM)kevin Wrote: great that you do a lot of imagination work , dont stop, but i do want to see a lot more studies in here! anyways keep posting!

i know i should, but i always associat the word study with no fun, i should stop that -.-
thanks , will do more studies :D (did not do any for the past month or so :/ )

(09-25-2012, 02:47 PM)lewislong Wrote: Thank you for your kind words! Lets balance out the imagination stuff for school assignments with studying this "Figure Drawing for all it's Worth" by Andrew Loomis.

It'd be great to see someone cracking open and going through this book for the first time! Just go from cover to cover (maybe flip through each chapter to get a feel for the books structure) reading and copying the diagrams. When you put it down after a few studies, try and redraw what you learnt from memory without picking the book up again but play around with it too. His books are fun because they're easy to get into he covers a lot!

I'll be coming back for some tasty Loomis studies!

i had that book on my shelf for a long time, i know i should read it but for some reason wont

but since so many people recommended it to me, am going to start doing that

i need to do studies -.-

Attached Files Image(s)

some skull study

Attached Files Image(s)

i ended up doing some Berserk fan art

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey nice work man great start here, I see you improving quickly, my suggestion (at the expense of sounding redundant) would be to get yourself a loomis book hes good a breaking down human proportions in an easy-to-understand way. Idk it help me a lot man anyways keep em coming!

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart