Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Angel, loving your work! The traditional stuff looks strong, I admire your diversity, this oil is coming out fantastic.

Catch you around, keep at it.
Insane, ecstaticStupid - Thanks Wretched :D I appreciated the comments :D I will keep it up and keep posting, see you round.

Update- finished the colour phase, now onto the final stretch with adjustments (Adjusting colour and values until it's finished)
caricature practice..Halle Berry..
ahh wow you're portraits are really awesome! And I'm loving those caricatures hehe keep it up!
Aw, thanks BjorkJT :D :D I will do!

Today's sketch, a WIP....Stay classy!
Exellent work. Keep pushing it!
Thanks crackedskull, I will! (commence rocky theme :D)

Worked on it some more...
Really love the caricatures! Not only are the features well balanced, the expressions are skillfully exaggerated!
Thanks so much Tygerson :) ;)
Finished part one of the adjustment phase, just some more knocking back of the dark values and highlights and hair detail on the head, moustache and goatee...it's been great fun! :)
Just some quick gestures for today :)
Today's quick sketch of Victoria Beckham in her 'super' relaxed pose...
hi there angie
glad to see you're still posting
will visit regularly
Hi zou :) thanks for stopping by..much appreciated.

Todays sketch..Miley Cyrus...then coloured in in Ps (I could push her teeth even further :))
Yesterdays sketch (man I don't sketch enough) Benedict Cumberbatch..
A caricature commission...
i sense a watercolor in progress

congrats on the Cumberbatch : the laugh is very well depicted

take care
oh man I loooooove, loove your sketchbook! oh the caricatures I laughed soo hard you are so spot on! I can't wait to see more!
Thanks very much marjorie! :D that's so nice to hear lol...I also love your sketchbook too..currently checking out your youtube vids :D

Talking of which I'll just leave this here if anyone is interested hearing me sing and play guitar (my other obsession) it's a bit dodgy and slightly embarrassing..but anyway, here you are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fDHDOHbGs
Reworked a concept from the first post without ref just for practice really...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16