Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: This is my sketchbook ! D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
keep struggling :) loving your work
Good progress man :), keep it up!
Love those master study, looks like you do those studies best, gotta try them too! keep it up dude!
will123will -> Thank yooou !

BenFlores -> Thanks a lot ! :D

Anzhou -> Thanks man ! :)

Lex_Paul -> Thank you !!!

Some new stuff

Fan Art WIP

[attachment=26940]

Sketch, testing things

[attachment=26941]

and a terrible portrait study, will do moar !

[attachment=26942]
Keep it up! It's getting better and better! :)
Hey! Tons of work here man! its great to see some evolution on each page;) Also i have to say i like your pencils and your colors studies, the only thing you need to work on are the renderings in your compositions i have the feel that they are not as developed like studies. anyway keep pushing it man;) cheers!
Keep goinnggg Izzzuallll! Please tell me you are going to do the Endless Summer challenge
Awesome stuff, Izzy. I second what LexPaul said about the renderings for your original work. Something that might help is to have a reference photo out and pick certain things that you like - lighting/color/composition/etc and use that information for your piece that you make up. Obviously it won't be a match at all in subject matter, but it should still help out a lot. Anyway, keep going strong!
Art.ful -> Thanks man ! :)

Lex_Paul -> Thanks a lot mate ! Yup you're totally right ! I think I'll push the last fan art as much as I can so that it'll make me go deeper in the piece !

Pnate -> Yeeeah mate ! Thanks a lot ! and YES I'll do the endless summer challenge :D I'll start it when I'll have finished the warcraft fan art, I have lots of ideas I need to make some choices etc.. hope to be able to start it next week :)

MrFrenik -> Thank you dude ! Yup I'll try to increase the level of the rendering, starting with this fan art, will see how it goes :) Thanks for the advices !

Well, some stuff

Still life study, learning a lot with it

[attachment=27166]

And 2nd WIP of the fanart, will push it as much as I can so that it'll make me do more rendering :)

[attachment=27167]
Awesome! Glad to hear it man :) Nice still life by the way
You have some really impressive works here,and I've just looked through all pages. Great improvement so far. I like this last wip, can't wait to see it finished.
Good luck and have fuN : )
Nice still life man, that personal piece is looking good too, keep it up :)
Wow it was fun looking through your sketchbook!
You were already good and now you're great! Those still life studies are beautiful, I could only imagine how much you would have learned from it!
Keep it up! :)

MajaD

Heya! So many pretty colors here :D

I love the bloodsport with tentacles, and those screencap studies on pg. 2. Really awesome work. And that Bouguereau study is amazing.

Looking forward to seeing this last one finished, it's a fun piece. :)
Pnate -> Haha thank you mate :)

Toxicpanda -> Thanks a lot !!

will123will -> Thank you man ! :D

Smrrfette -> Haha thanks a lot ! Actually I'm still reeeeeally far from good or great but the most important is to improve ! :) Yes still life are so important, directly and indirectly you learn tons with them, and they're fun to do :D

MajaD -> Thank yooou !! Yeah it was a lot of fun to do this one :)

Well, I had some "non art" stuff to do this week, but now it's time to go back to hard work è_é !

The fan art is finished, it's time to move on something new, I've learned tons and also seen tons of things to improve haha :D

[attachment=27600]

Bouguereau study, will do more of him !

[attachment=27601]

And Bridgman, because I love him <3

[attachment=27602]
I love the druid painting. It reminds me of the countless hours I spent playing my druid back in the day! It's got a lot more polish than the majority of the work from the previous pages which is awesome.
That fan art came out really nice. Just realized after seeing that Bouguereau study that you was in the hangout the other day, I think your name was Izzy P, not sure. Anyways, cool stuff and hope to see you in the hangout again sometime :)
MonoOrder -> Haha quite the same for me.. aah old times... ^^ Thanks a lot !

123will123 -> Thanks a lot ! Well, I don't think it was me because I nerver went on the hangout :/ ^^

Some new stuff !

Very early WIP of a new illustration + research/sketches

[attachment=27846]

[attachment=27848]

[attachment=27847]

Studies

Portrait

[attachment=27849]

Epicly failed master study, will do a new one tomorrow morning, need to practice more female faces...

[attachment=27850]
Just keep it up man! The more studies the better!
Awesome and inspiring work. Keep it up!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6