Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Devin's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You're amazeballs. And screw those guys on reddit saying digital isnt real painting. Its typical fine arts snobbery. "ERMAGERD! OIL>WATER COLOR>ACRYLIC!"
lol you are that guy. from facebook and the guy with the dogs..! great to see your sketchbook here ;O
Again: you rock man!
ahh it's always lovely to take a look in your sketchbook
thanks guys!!! some doodles after getting back from the massive black workshop:

[Image: snowblockin.jpg]

[Image: monkey.jpg]

[Image: start1.jpg]
them planes get me going devin, i love the level of control in that profile
thanks man!

[Image: forestspirit2.jpg]

[Image: wasteland2.jpg]

[Image: swordhandstudy.jpg]
Blows my mind everytime
thanks dude :DD

actually trying architecture :0

[Image: spaceairport.jpg]

and a couple studies

[Image: steampunkmaskstudy.jpg]

[Image: dageeureueurotpye.jpg]
you have really awesome stuff here. especially those recent stuff i find pleasing. nice brush strokes and movement in your paintings. keep it up ;3
Thank you!

[Image: jet2.jpg]

[Image: aerial.jpg]

[Image: skullstudy602warmup.jpg]
sick updates man!
thanks dude!

[Image: skullstudy603-1.jpg]
hel looks study

[Image: hellooksstudy12.jpg]
study study study

[Image: anatomystudy112.jpg]
[Image: carapeaux.jpg]
Nice studies!
Oh man, that last study, looking good. Those colours are great. I was going to say watch your edges, but this last study really gave you a lot of edge control. Nice work. Keep focusing on those weaknesses! :)

Oh and also just saw the paintover you did in Bjorks skjetchbook right after I added mine -_- I didn't copy you I swear >.>;;
I didn't know you had a sketchbook on here! That last study is looking killer, man. Loving those edges, I'll have to browse through this to check out all your older work.
Ah man.
What can I say?

Thanks for being so fcuking awesome, your sketchbook cleanses me everytime I drop by because it's so damned fresh :D! Constant inspiration, hope you have a Happy New Year and all the best, looking forward to checking out your work in 2014!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15