Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Jmob's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey [Image: twitch_heart.png]. My name is Jacob Mobley and I'm here to party. No, wait. ... study. I'm here to study. I swear.
Here's my progress summed up in 3 illustrations. The 1st represents the 1st year of me being serious about art and so on and so on..[attachment=77891]

Things I'm working on this year: Recreating my whole illustration portfolio, studying hands and figures more (all animals but most importantly human figures), and hopefully getting to do more environments.
[attachment=77892][attachment=77893] Here's some anatomy application after studying Hampton for a month. I've got to get back to Hampton <3 . I will tomorrow.
[attachment=77894] And here's a concept I did for my final for my class at CDA in Pasadena! :D I'll be changing more of this design to put in an illustration. :)
[attachment=77905]Here's a post of some fun cool down doodles to really relax. See yall tomorrow and goodnight.
Here's a 2 hour painting from the above sketcharoo. Learning a lot about layer management and working fast (er).[attachment=77951]
Ohhh Heyyyy. <3 Here's another doodle :D [attachment=77973]
(12-17-2015, 07:43 PM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe this is great man ! :D  Welcome to daggers, I love how dynamic everything looks, from colors to lighting and silhouettes.   I'm waiting for your next updates :D

Thanks! :) <3

Just going to leave this here... ... (super quick sketch...)[attachment=77999]
Another doodle.. bout to see Star Wars at 7 AM tomorrow. So Excited.[attachment=78055]
[attachment=78118][attachment=78119]  some more work! 
Update! <3[attachment=78202]
Cool stuff Jmob, that oil painting turned out fantastic.
Thanks Dennis! <3  :O

Here's some fish from imagination after some studies. :)[attachment=78315]
Gorgeous fishies! Great sketchbook! Fabulous oil paintings! I really hope to see you continue to update.
Thanks!