Jmob's sketchbook
Hey [Image: twitch_heart.png]. My name is Jacob Mobley and I'm here to party. No, wait. ... study. I'm here to study. I swear.
Here's my progress summed up in 3 illustrations. The 1st represents the 1st year of me being serious about art and so on and so on..

Things I'm working on this year: Recreating my whole illustration portfolio, studying hands and figures more (all animals but most importantly human figures), and hopefully getting to do more environments.

Here's some anatomy application after studying Hampton for a month. I've got to get back to Hampton <3 . I will tomorrow.

And here's a concept I did for my final for my class at CDA in Pasadena! :D I'll be changing more of this design to put in an illustration. :)

Here's a post of some fun cool down doodles to really relax. See yall tomorrow and goodnight.
Here's a 2 hour painting from the above sketcharoo. Learning a lot about layer management and working fast (er).
Ohhh Heyyyy. <3 Here's another doodle :D 
(12-17-2015, 07:43 PM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: Hehe this is great man ! :D  Welcome to daggers, I love how dynamic everything looks, from colors to lighting and silhouettes.   I'm waiting for your next updates :D

Thanks! :) <3

Just going to leave this here... ... (super quick sketch...)
Another doodle.. bout to see Star Wars at 7 AM tomorrow. So Excited.
BB-8

some more work! 
update
Update! <3
Cool stuff Jmob, that oil painting turned out fantastic.
Thanks Dennis! <3  :O

Here's some fish from imagination after some studies. :)
Gorgeous fishies! Great sketchbook! Fabulous oil paintings! I really hope to see you continue to update.

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thanks!