razvanc-r's sketchbook dump
@Tygerson, didn't notice your comment there :). All good advice, thanks for dropping by, enjoy your stay :P

Annnd one more

Attached Files Image(s)

revised :D
[Image: L04bTOa.jpg]

Influenced by Sergey Kolesov

Attached Files Image(s)

Exploring some techniques

Attached Files Image(s)

Trying stroke economy & color

Attached Files Image(s)

Moar style explorations. Rendering-wise I'm pretty torn between Sinix, Atey & Sergey/Piotr... :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Challenged myself to make an anime style cityscape.... it has been more tedious than I expected :)), well I'm probably doing it wrong.

Attached Files Image(s)

I stole the style from Shin, now it's mine mwjhahahha

Attached Files Image(s)

What the heck is with this piece of crap you ask?!? Well, 1. I worked on it at night, tired, got used to it didn't realize how crap it is... next day I had the "revelation"... WOW! Anyway, so what went wrong with it is, I'm doing a lot of experimentation and here I used a layer to darken the thing to add "shadow" and then paint with light, well that failed miserably. Also I didn't follow the light scheme from the reference, I wanted to take a reference and see if I can make my own light... epic fail. Anyway............

Hooooooooooooooooooooy~ :o

Thanks for checking ot my sb :) Most of your stuff looks too flat. My advice for you would be to focus on primary geometric shapes- try to paint them every morning for warm-up.
Still, don't give up ! :D

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt