Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Zesiul - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zesiul (/thread-65.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Zesiul - Sublimus - 10-18-2012

Nice stuff in here.

That breaking bad one is especially good!

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-18-2012

Finished the 10 skulls and started 1 of the 5 master copies. I'm hoping to have 2 of those done tomorrow! So Check back. [Image: Skulls_2.png]
[Image: master_Copy_1.png]

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-19-2012

[Image: master-copys-1.png]
3 out of 5 done, so I thought I'd post now. Got like 36 hours to go~

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-20-2012

I finished the 5. Pooped out now, guess I'll relax and do homework now haha.
[Image: Female_Master_Study_2.png]

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-24-2012

Some linear for my next master copy. Hopefully I have enough time tomorrow for another update!
[Image: Liney.png]

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-25-2012

Had a bit of time in between work and studies to paint a little. I'll have even more tomorrow :D
[Image: Painty_1.png]
yay daily updates. Now I just have to make them larger updates. hah.

RE: Zesiul - Jonesoda - 10-25-2012

A lot of great work Man, I really like those portrait master copies you did.

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-26-2012

:D thanks

The characters are mostly done here, If I update it again before it's due I'll finish the persons and add a background! :D
[Image: Painty_2.png]

RE: Zesiul - LaleAnn - 10-26-2012

That looks so good! Can't wait to see more! The angel's back already looks amazing! Which master do you most study from?

RE: Zesiul - Eyecager - 10-26-2012

Oh wow that newest study is turning out pretty kickass, love the skull studies you did as well.

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-26-2012

Hey thanks guys, studying the masters taught me a lot about color and form. My favorite people to study painting skin :]
The artist was Bouguereau.

Done with this one. Smooth-d in the background and fixed up the 2 individuals, calling it done.
[Image: Classic_Copy.png]

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 10-27-2012

Here's a few female face linear studies for the next weeks class.
[Image: female_face_studies.png]
I got 5 more colored to do. If I have time I want to start some other illustrations too.

RE: Zesiul - Liberty - 10-27-2012

m. ke. boar.sucks, love .our.ren.er!

RE: Zesiul - Jonesoda - 10-27-2012

Damn man that Master copy painting looks great, love how smooth the skin is in it.

Also where you said you want to get more illustrations in, I think it's important to do that, even if it's just sketches and stuff, trying to apply some of what your learning. For me if I don't at least sketch trying to apply what I've learned a bit after a study, it can sort of go to 'waste'.

Looking forward to the next update!

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 11-03-2012

@Liberty no idea what you mean man.
@Jonesoda Yeah i know it is. I sketch stuff in my sketchbook when I can but It's been hard to keep up. I live a busy life. Trying to re-evaluate and see how to make things better for art.

So for this weeks studies I was to do 5 shaded and 5 colored from photos... I unfortunately wasn't able to finish it. It's been a busy week and I'm mere hours from deadline so 4 heads in color instead of 5. Some sort of hurricane thing slowed me down or something. But It's all good. Just going to do better this next week!!
[Image: Colored_Girls_1.png]
[Image: Shaded_Girls_1.png]

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 11-07-2012

Figured I hadn't done a self portrait in awhile so I put together one rather quickly.
[Image: SP.png]

RE: Zesiul - natzetta - 11-08-2012

Veeeeery nice sketchbook, Mr. White! I really dig the values on the skulls.

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 11-09-2012

:] thanks

Study of a photo.... which i will convert to color. I'm horrible at doing so. This may be challenging.
[Image: Thor_Girl_1.png]

And So, it's been 1 year and my Deathlines gone! Now It's time for year 2. In which I will put myself into turbo drive! What I mean by that is that I will thoroughly challenge myself on a daily basis and post as oftenly as I can. I'm still working out my 3 new Deathline Goals to a T, but thats the sum of it- improve like never before! I'm looking forward to it. Once I graduate in another 2 months it should be easier to keep up with these goals, until then I'll do my best! Seriously, stay tuned.

RE: Zesiul - Zesiul - 11-11-2012

Bleh, moving on!
[Image: Thor_Girl_NoMore.png]

RE: Zesiul - Ursula Dorada - 11-11-2012

The BW one was working a bit better... I think the saturation is turned all the way up on the color version, and everything is equally saturated. If you can downplay it a bit and push the contrast in saturation all over the piece, it could work a bit better :D

Just my 2 cents!

Great work, love the faces up there!