Crimson Daggers — Art forum
looking for study partner(s) - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: STUDY GROUP (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: PARTNER/GROUP DAILIES (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-30.html)
+---- Forum: SEEKING PARTNER/GROUP (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-53.html)
+----- Forum: SEEKING A PARTNER (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-29.html)
+----- Thread: looking for study partner(s) (/thread-5903.html)

looking for study partner(s) - vymnis - 12-02-2014

i find that if i have someone to talk to while doing my studies they fly by and are even more efficient than usual. imagine if i had some to talk to that wanted to discuss technique!

a little bit about me first, my names dj, im 21 and i have an all consuming passion to improve. i try to draw for 6-10+ hours a day but i still feel like something is missing from my work. i typically do a handful of speedpaintings figure studies and a main project throughout a week.

anyone looking for a study partner hit me up on skype @ djs_skype1 or send me a pm here

RE: looking for study partner(s) - BrandonStudio - 12-03-2014

(12-02-2014, 10:25 PM)vymnis Wrote: i find that if i have someone to talk to while doing my studies they fly by and are even more efficient than usual. imagine if i had some to talk to that wanted to discuss technique!

a little bit about me first, my names dj, im 21 and i have an all consuming passion to improve. i try to draw for 6-10+ hours a day but i still feel like something is missing from my work. i typically do a handful of speedpaintings figure studies and a main project throughout a week.

anyone looking for a study partner hit me up on skype @ djs_skype1 or send me a pm here

I'd be happy to be a study partner. Ive added you to my Skype so we can chat and now following you on Tumblr and DA.