looking for study partner(s)
i find that if i have someone to talk to while doing my studies they fly by and are even more efficient than usual. imagine if i had some to talk to that wanted to discuss technique!

a little bit about me first, my names dj, im 21 and i have an all consuming passion to improve. i try to draw for 6-10+ hours a day but i still feel like something is missing from my work. i typically do a handful of speedpaintings figure studies and a main project throughout a week.

anyone looking for a study partner hit me up on skype @ djs_skype1 or send me a pm here

(12-02-2014, 10:25 PM)vymnis Wrote: i find that if i have someone to talk to while doing my studies they fly by and are even more efficient than usual. imagine if i had some to talk to that wanted to discuss technique!

a little bit about me first, my names dj, im 21 and i have an all consuming passion to improve. i try to draw for 6-10+ hours a day but i still feel like something is missing from my work. i typically do a handful of speedpaintings figure studies and a main project throughout a week.

anyone looking for a study partner hit me up on skype @ djs_skype1 or send me a pm here

I'd be happy to be a study partner. Ive added you to my Skype so we can chat and now following you on Tumblr and DA.