Hi!
Hi guys! So time to introduce myself.

My name is Marc, I'm 26 and I'm from Spain (so english is not my main language... trying to learn :P) I have a degree in psichology and I'm currently working with people with autism and special needs. 

Drawing has been always my hobbie, even since I was a kid. But in the last months I have determined myself to take it seriously. I really want to take it to another level, being a professional (if this is possible). When I was at university I didn't draw too much, I didn't have an idea of what I want to do in life. I used to think that I was too old to start again and try to be an artist. But now I'm very convinced that I can do it. So I want to try to do myself a practice schedule and work hard. I've started to take digital art lessons once a week in my hometown with "Rafater", a great spanish ilustrator. Hope with time and dedication I will become better. 

I came here through a Noah Bradley article, and I've been checking all your posts. I think it's a very nice place with a lot of resources and (most important) a lot of people in the same situation as me. Seems this is a great community with very nice and motivated artists!

Thank's for reading and sorry again for my bad english!!

Messages In This Thread
Hi! - by Makai - 04-26-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Hi! - by John - 04-26-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Hi! - by Makai - 04-27-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Hi! - by neopatogen - 04-27-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Hi! - by Makai - 04-28-2016, 11:52 PM