Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
I see a lot of (albeit good studies) human anatomy studies of the muscles etc but I don't see a lot of figure drawing from observation.
To improve from imagination it's important to also draw the figure from observation. You begin to understand how the forms look and the general shape of things and how the body can move and it'll show through in your imagination sketches.
I like your in depth apporaoch to human form, and what you're doing is good, so keep that up but add in some actual figure drawing each day, only has to be 30 mins or so and you'll see yourself improving from imagination if you keep it up ;).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by JonHop - 07-28-2012, 12:27 AM