New to forums
(07-11-2016, 07:48 AM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome to The Crimson Daggers EspaMistwalker (nice name by the way :)).

Social inept?  Awkward mess of a person?  If you really are then you'll fit right in here :) but you sound quite eloquent to me - in which case you'll still fit right in :).

If you seriously want to hone your art skills then you've done the right thing signing up here.  This place is full of people studying and practicing their art skills - it is truly a great learning environment.

If you're into character art then you should do a search for Andrew Loomis books - there are electronic versions freely available in the public domain.  His books contain some great teachings on proportion, anatomical structure and perspective.

I'd recommend you starting up a sketchbook and posting your studies there as well as having a browse around in other people's sketchbooks - you'll pick up some great study strategies.

Good luck with your journey - looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Thank you!
   Haha, hopefully! I tend to get a little colorful with my wording when I sit looking at my post for almost an hour wondering if I should actually post something ^^;
Ah definitely! I've been lurking around this site for about a month or so and it seems like a good place to be :)
   Actually, I have all his digital copies! they're quite good at explaining things! Although I've only gotten through a little bit of one of them so far since I can't change the color of the page. Which is bothersome at most, it just gives me headaches to look at for long periods of time since I'm almost always online.
   I definitely will be! They seem like a good way to improve and definitely a good motivator! Thank you, I'll be needing it!

Messages In This Thread
New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-10-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: New to forums - by Artloader - 07-11-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-11-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: New to forums - by Amit Dutta - 07-11-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: New to forums - by EspaMistwalker - 07-11-2016, 06:18 PM