Looking for a partner to help me out of this slump
Hey guys, I haven't been posting too much here for the past few months, and that's because I've been in quite the art slump this summer. So I thought I'd maybe team up with someone to chat with, exchange artwork, and critique each other. 

I'm Ellie, I'm 20, about to be 21, and a month away from starting my final year in uni as an illustration major. I'm constantly struggling between wanting to do stylized and realistic stuff and want to try to find a sort of middle ground. If you're interested in being my partner, check out my SB in my sig and hit me up! I'm expecting to be kinda loosey goosey with this and roll with the punches, whether that means chatting every day or once a week. I don't want it to be too high maintenance that I'll stress out over it, I want it to be chill and helpful. I don't care about your age or location as long as we have similar goals and are chill with each other! Either way, please hit me up if you're interested. 

I'm posting this all from my phone so I really hope there's no terrible autocorrects haha

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a partner to help me out of this slump - by ZombieChinchilla - 08-03-2016, 02:04 PM