Hello Hoomans!
I thought I would drop a few lines to introduce myself, and say hi to this wonderful community.

I usually get called Joy on the Hangouts in the Facebook group Draw Or Die, and if you so desire, you can continue that tradition as well.

I have always liked drawing, and to be fair, going into that group shifted a lot of my perception as to what I considered good artwork, as well as opening many doors to some new concepts, as well as giving me directions to go further.

I am still learning, and I am nowhere close to any of you guys, so expect a lot of the basics to be thrown at you as well as value studies and other things I get to learn and apply as I get along.

I hope to take my journey further and continue to consolidate my skills, as well as potentially landing a few tips on how to start freelance, or just a job as a character designer, someday.

I'll throw some old pieces, so you could see how it was before, and some studies I did lately, after i joined that mighty Facebook group, that ultimately guided me to you to further my own knowledge and possibly make a few more art buddies.

Let's make art! :3

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-05-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by John - 08-05-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-05-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Artloader - 08-07-2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-07-2016, 05:45 AM