Tristan's Paint-over Thread
I saw Smrr do a paint-over thread and it looks like a lot of fun, so I decided to start one of my own. 
Post a painting or drawing, tell me about it, what you're going for, what you're struggling with, what you really like about it and all that. It doesn't have to be perfectly finished, if you're struggling a lot with something and need help, post that too (I just don't want to see 30 minute sketches). 

Post the image in a decent resolution, like 1k or something, just so it's easier for me to see what's going on. 

I'll accompany every paint-over with an explanation of what's going on and why things were changed. 
If I get too many I might just post some paint-over video on youtube because writing the text can at times take a bit of time to make sure it's understandable. 

I'll make the paint-overs as simple and clean as possible so it's easier to see what's going on. 
This is the basic brush I'll probably be using for most of the paint-overs, just in case anyone wanted to know how something was done. 

Anyway, looking forward to see if anyone is interested.

Discord - JetJaguar#8954

Messages In This Thread
Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by Tristan Berndt - 08-18-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by smrr - 08-18-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by Admbrns - 08-19-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by Admbrns - 08-25-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by genosgrande - 09-19-2016, 06:15 AM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by Jonas Jerde - 08-23-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Tristan's Paint-over Thread - by Jonas Jerde - 08-24-2016, 09:03 AM