Pekoe's Lively Book of Death (๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞
Need to work on integrating some new techniques to speed up my workflow, either with special effects/tools done digitally or just more efficient ways of generating noise with brush stokes. Currently taking too long to note down my impressions of things, when some simple indications with the right shapes, colours and edges will do the trick.

Here's a WIP of a painting I almost forgot about!

[Image: TAblN4i.png]

This was kind of a mess because I originally wanted to paint the study in grayscale and paint a colour layer over it. This way, I thought I can take out the colours from the study session and add a background with a lighting of my choice. The previous ones I did for this class didn't go so well because the lighting was very unnatural and difficult for me to blend into a background.

Still...this time it isn't any better. :P Need more practice I guess!

-----------------------------------

Also trying to learn some basic video editing to make videos in the future. Looking for some practice materials I can use to get mileage out of making some clips and being comfortable with the basic tools. HitFilm 4 Express is very nice so far as both a compositing software and a video editing software. It isn't as hardware dependent like certain other programs and they provided some nice resources to get a hands-on approach for beginners.

-----------------------------------

Speaking of techniques to improve workflow, I suddenly thought of this nice video I saw some time back.

I have plenty of plugins and brushes for aiding in more perspective dependent things like cityscapes, yet I never used them.

Let's change that! ( ╹ ◡ ╹ )

Messages In This Thread
Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-09-2017, 02:27 AM
Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-14-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Pekoe's Lively Book of Death - by John - 03-15-2017, 01:59 AM
Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-23-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Amit Dutta - 03-23-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-23-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 05-24-2017, 02:38 PM