The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Cheers dude, yeah I tried draw a box a while back, can't remember why I didn't keep it up but it might've been studying a lot of things at once lol.
I'll get back to them soon, as I recall most draw a box excercises are traditional based right?, going on holiday and i'll be without my tablet so that might be a good time for me to get back into them.

Alright going away for two weeks so I wanted to do a quick update on my shit before I leave.

Redid this pose more gesturaly, also added more negative space and I tried to get some flow and repeating patterns with the hair and clothing, two things i'm not to keen on is the lower torso and the face which i'm gonna redo.
I'm really noticing how bad I am at the lower pelvis and legs atm and in i've been neglecting studying them for years now-__-, i'm almost done with the proko torso assignments atm only having the back muscle ones left so I might as well finish them up first but after that I plan on diving into legs then maybe either hands or clothing.

Also more dat boobz stuff. Really like how my quick sketches are turning out recently, struggled for ages with a good sweet spot on the timer but 7 minutes seems good enough to get everything in without allowing me to get all paranoid about the proportions and measuring as I usually do.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 07-04-2017, 11:01 PM