The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Yo everyone, haven't had much time to draw because i caught a massive cold hooray!.
 Feeling better now but I've still got this ongoing cough ugh.

Fedodika:Bah should've gone with my gut on that, I kept thinking something was off about that but wasn't sure haha, thanks dude I tried to fix it as best I can.

Abnormal: Firstly thanks a ton for putting so much work into that critique dude, I really appreciate it!.

I'm confused on where to go with it now though since I don't want to just up and delete half the image, I was thinking of this as a small table cauldron though (like this one https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9x46ijHs0-E/maxresdefault.jpg ) rather then a giant one if that changes anything, but without being able to show the table it's hard to show that.

I'm wondering if making the hand foreshortening and potions bigger and narrowing the cauldron might help.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Quick update of stuff. I finished the first drawabox excercise, leg studies and a few little things i've doodled.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 07-30-2017, 11:41 AM