Mess of ideas
Hello all, i'm back to give some updates on everything mainly on the GP.
I finished to color most of the concepts as well as to create 2 new ones, for this 2 i have the initial ideas (different from the rest cus i always draw on top of the initial concept, mainly when working on paper).

[About the new concepts]
Meet Moranha, the Strawberry Spider (Morango+Aranha - Portuguese Translation). At first i wanted it to look like black-widow/cyclocosmia spider or something of sort. I was going to use the strawberry white marks (the ones inside) as a mark of their abdomen but i discarted the idea after futher research and find out abt spiny-orb weavers. And that's the final result!

[Image: fYFhn8p.jpg]

And finally Rhapple, the Rhino Apple (this time the name is in english becus i didn't find a better pun to do in portuguese). Rhapple was extremly troublesome to do mainly during the coloring. At first it looked like a tomato, and then like a cherry according to my friends... I tried to change the body a bit to have the curves of an apple, put some sort of a bite and some "marks" to simulate the apple "texture". I also thought (before the changes) to do a version with an apple's flower, but since its not a common known flower, i discarted... I'm still not happy with it, and i'm clueless of what i can do to fix it... So i put it aside cus i don't have enough time left to work on it (i need to deliver the complete gdd this week - 19 jun). I still need to do a new version of it without the bite (cus it makes no sense to a apple to respawn bitten all the time).

[Image: KC0rmGQ.jpg]

Anyway, here are the concepts i colored so far! I've been posting the concepts on facebook group's focused on concept art and also in reddit to get some review. For now all the feedback has been positive but i'm still looking for more feedback. I (again) still got more to color and to create, so i'm doing the max i can this week. I hope you guys like it and give me more criticism and feedback!!

[Image: h9PhBkK.png]

[Image: h16rE5w.png]

PS (Its just a rant i guess): After i see the Sony livestream abt the PS5 having a game called "Bugsnax" with the same theme i got shocked, mad and upset... But after a while (some deep though + research) i notice the core would be different and i accepted (it's not like me being upset would change the fact the game was going to be launch anyway :v). Can't do much abt similar ideas @@ I also found out more ppl doing games with similar themes but core totally differents which made me a bit less upset, so i'm still not giving up from this yet!!

Messages In This Thread
Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-03-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by bonjidogen - 05-03-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-03-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Rotohail - 05-04-2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-04-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-04-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Rotohail - 05-05-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-06-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Artloader - 05-06-2020, 07:54 AM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 05-06-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: Mess of ideas - by Gkatsura - 06-15-2020, 10:19 PM