Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Hope everyone who celebrates it had a good Easter! 

Saturday, I was in a check-out line at a grocery store and a woman in front of me had a cart FILLED to the top with Easter candy and baskets etc.  Her bill came to $281.00 and it took her attempting to use three different credit cards before the last one cleared. 

She said, 'I hope my husband doesn't see this.' 

Cue the divorce proceedings.....  

[Image: wink.png]

---------------------------

On to art work:

Today's image started out as a quick digital sketch way back in 2016.  Once in a while, I'd open that file and work on it up until 2017 or so and had the final layout more or less as you see it — but still very sloppy and unpolished.

I kinda burned out on it and then that PC's HD failed and I had to move everything over to a new drive and THEN the artwork on that 'puter languished in a 'works-in-progess' graveyard.

Recently, I re-opened this one and decided to finally add some much needed polish and finish it off.

Whew!  It feels good to finally have this one in the can after all this time!

The original 'quick sketch'

Roughing in a body and background

Once I had the body I began adding to that — starting with Leif's little rabbit buddy, then their bear, and finally their female companion (HOORAY!) — and that's when all progress stopped.

Anywho — here's the final piece — just finished and all polished up purty-like.

Finally here are some close-up crops

And a look at the scroll ( if you can't read it — it's a proclamation of a gold reward for the head of a giant — which are still wreaking havoc here in the Sonoran desert).

That'll do it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Gotta start/finish another one to get that shiny 'new-pic' dopamine rush.

hahahaha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! - by Jephyr - 04-19-2022, 08:58 AM