Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
(09-27-2022, 06:06 AM)darktiste Wrote: Lot of WIP i think reducing the number of different WIP could help you push your project to a new level.I also notice most of the work leak space depth i gave you a few advice on that so i suggest you take a look back perhaps if you feel like that something you want to address.I know that keeping object in proportion can be a pain but it just make thing just a little bit more believable rather that graphical it depend what you are after.

I have to say i am hype for the grim reaper good timing for halloween.

Hi Dark,

I'm still lurking here and saw your comment.

Having all those WIPs is just the way I tend to work.  IMO it keeps things fresh — because as I start to burn out on one image — I open old ones and get inspired to work on one.  But I ALWAYS have the goal of finishing as many as I possible.   Although, of course, I do admit that many times I'll simply abandon an image and completely loose any interest in finishing it.

I do recall your advice about depth and haven't been ignoring it.  Right now I'm just concentrating on digitally painting a huge back-log of old sketches — and most of those were done prior to 2019.  

The thumbnail of the more 'dynamic' characters at the bottom has that in mind and is a variation of the more static image to its left. 

I do take your advice to heart and the REAPER dood uses a LOT of your suggestions from the 'Home Coming' painting on the previous page — as I'm pushing the lighting and values as you suggested for that one.

I do hope I can finish it for Halloweenie!  I'm so glad you like our creepy fren'.

Thanks as always Dark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! NOW IN 5G!! - by Jephyr - 09-27-2022, 06:22 AM